Yeah. That's exactly how I test it each time bevore I send my current size here. The game runs fine, but I did not reach 702.8 MB yet.Originally Posted by nvgringo
You might want to go ahead and make an ISO even if it is too big to burn onto a cd you can save the iso in a root directory. You can then boot up using your regular 3.7cd using the cheat code bootfrom=/mnt/hdaX/*.iso. That way you can make sure that your game remaster runs before you spend a lot more time on getting the size of the ISO down. I tried to do the same thing one time and the game just froze up.
Yeah. That's exactly how I test it each time bevore I send my current size here. The game runs fine, but I did not reach 702.8 MB yet.Originally Posted by nvgringo
Yeah I did it!!![]()
![]()
tnx to everyone. Special tnx to Ghandalfar.
WoW Unreal -3:58am- but i just had to find out if you made it, awesome!

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Bulk lot of 13 × 4GB DDR4-2400 ECC Registered RDIMM server memory modules
$195.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
x2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory - MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G6E1
$179.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$849.99
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35