Yeah. That's exactly how I test it each time bevore I send my current size here. The game runs fine, but I did not reach 702.8 MB yet.Originally Posted by nvgringo
You might want to go ahead and make an ISO even if it is too big to burn onto a cd you can save the iso in a root directory. You can then boot up using your regular 3.7cd using the cheat code bootfrom=/mnt/hdaX/*.iso. That way you can make sure that your game remaster runs before you spend a lot more time on getting the size of the ISO down. I tried to do the same thing one time and the game just froze up.
Yeah. That's exactly how I test it each time bevore I send my current size here. The game runs fine, but I did not reach 702.8 MB yet.Originally Posted by nvgringo
Yeah I did it!!![]()
![]()
tnx to everyone. Special tnx to Ghandalfar.
WoW Unreal -3:58am- but i just had to find out if you made it, awesome!

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$123.16
NEW SGIN 12" Tablet Pad 8GB + 256GB 8000mAh Android 13 Dual Camera FHD Octa-Core
$96.99
SGIN 10.1" Tablets 8GB 128GB Android 12 Octa Core MTK8183 6000mAh Type-C MicroSD
$307.96