-
Junior Member
registered user
Cool threads...
*******Wow, Rink, you sure know how to cut through the B.S.* I had the exact same problem and now I'm running on two screens.* I expected one double-sized desktop and got two singles instead.* I'm sure I can adapt.*
*******If I can impose on you (or anyone who knows more than me) for some help for myself, I have another problem.* How do I change the settings for my individual monitors? X -config set my primary monitor to 1280x1024, true color, and my secondary monitor to 640x480, 256 colors. I want to have two 1024x768.
Similar Threads
-
By rakeron in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-27-2005, 04:59 PM
-
By phrostie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-21-2004, 02:27 AM
-
By nicorelli in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 09:12 AM
-
By nicorelli in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 12:09 AM
-
By gyro in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 10:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89