-
Question sorry I'm a NooB
Hello Everyone
My question is regarding the edit of /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc, perfect I see the file and I know It can't be saved on the BOOT from CD Option because the RAMDrive can't be modified so how can I make the OS look for my version of this file I mean I've already run the HOME SETTINGS WIZZARD on my USB Flash drive but I wouldn't know where to put it or how to make knoppix look for it when it it booting
I'd really appreciate your help, I love this OS but I admit I'm having trouble getting root access (damn login option)
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Danielx11 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 07:03 PM
-
By Jesse in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 12:21 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 10:01 PM
-
By oreo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-24-2003, 11:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD + 3TB HDD
$799.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00