-
what are the odds of this app. "networkmanager" being made into a klik?
I am unaware of any other gui control for wifi on gnu/linux and it is a glaring ommission.
I generally run and install for others a Debian derivative & kde so a klik of this app would be great.
http://<br />
http://www.gnome.org/...etworkManager/
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
warner
I am unaware of any other gui control for wifi on gnu/linux and it is a glaring ommission.
I generally run and install for others a Debian derivative & kde
Perhaps http://kwifimanager.klik.atekon.de?
Gnome/gtk apps can be troublesome to klikify, and I imagine this one might be particularly nasty, but not being any sort of an expert of klikifying gnome/gtk stuff I'm not really sure how tough it might be.
-
I'd like to see Bibletime
I need to install Bibletime on an "atticware" DSL box for my brother-in-law. Would it be possible to get this done?
Similar Threads
-
By dvryknopper in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:56 AM
-
By pterandon in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 04:21 PM
-
By CallACD in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 04:12 AM
-
By MillTek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-26-2004, 05:22 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 06:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99