-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
probono
Harry, so you also request BNR2? Well, I don't know the app personally but if there is enough interest by people, i'll try to hand-write a recipe.
I think it's a nice application. I use it all the time in Windows. I could see that it might be handy to have on a live CD or klickable for when I'm away from my home system, but it's not a pressing issue for me. I think your time if far better spent on "Making all applications from debian klik-able is the current goal, and we are close to it", but if you get done with all other work and are totally bored, then sure, stick it on the list. But there are a few things you should understand: BNR2 and BNR3 are both out. BNR2 had some bad database corruption issues (although we old time BNR users have figured out ways to operate around them). BNR3 used a different database as a way around this and some other restrictions, but it runs like a pig. BNR2 would likely be the better choice for klick (but you can likely guess which I use and where my bias is).
Similar Threads
-
By dvryknopper in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:56 AM
-
By pterandon in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 04:21 PM
-
By CallACD in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 04:12 AM
-
By MillTek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-26-2004, 05:22 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 06:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00