-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
probono
Harry, so you also request BNR2? Well, I don't know the app personally but if there is enough interest by people, i'll try to hand-write a recipe.
I think it's a nice application. I use it all the time in Windows. I could see that it might be handy to have on a live CD or klickable for when I'm away from my home system, but it's not a pressing issue for me. I think your time if far better spent on "Making all applications from debian klik-able is the current goal, and we are close to it", but if you get done with all other work and are totally bored, then sure, stick it on the list. But there are a few things you should understand: BNR2 and BNR3 are both out. BNR2 had some bad database corruption issues (although we old time BNR users have figured out ways to operate around them). BNR3 used a different database as a way around this and some other restrictions, but it runs like a pig. BNR2 would likely be the better choice for klick (but you can likely guess which I use and where my bias is).
Similar Threads
-
By dvryknopper in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:56 AM
-
By pterandon in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 04:21 PM
-
By CallACD in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 04:12 AM
-
By MillTek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-26-2004, 05:22 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 06:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99