Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: How do I request new apps?

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1
    what are the odds of this app. "networkmanager" being made into a klik?

    I am unaware of any other gui control for wifi on gnu/linux and it is a glaring ommission.

    I generally run and install for others a Debian derivative & kde so a klik of this app would be great.
    http://<br /> http://www.gnome.org/...etworkManager/

  2. #12
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by warner
    I am unaware of any other gui control for wifi on gnu/linux and it is a glaring ommission.

    I generally run and install for others a Debian derivative & kde
    Perhaps http://kwifimanager.klik.atekon.de?

    Gnome/gtk apps can be troublesome to klikify, and I imagine this one might be particularly nasty, but not being any sort of an expert of klikifying gnome/gtk stuff I'm not really sure how tough it might be.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NE Texas,USA
    Posts
    1

    I'd like to see Bibletime

    I need to install Bibletime on an "atticware" DSL box for my brother-in-law. Would it be possible to get this done?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. C KDE APPS and C apps printing unix commands
    By dvryknopper in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:56 AM
  2. REQUEST: povray!
    By pterandon in forum Ideas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 04:21 PM
  3. Software request
    By CallACD in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 04:12 AM
  4. Request for Kelmo
    By MillTek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 05:22 AM
  5. FAQ and tutiroal Request
    By Tech2k in forum Ideas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 06:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS  PromBlaster picture

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster

$895.00



🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE picture

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE

$249.00



🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP picture

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP

$299.99



Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1 picture

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1

$250.00



Vintage Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 Workstation 3.5 Floppy Big Box Complete No COA picture

Vintage Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 Workstation 3.5 Floppy Big Box Complete No COA

$139.99



Vintage GF2MX40064SAGP PNY GeForce-2 MX400 64MB VGA/ AGP Video Graphics Card picture

Vintage GF2MX40064SAGP PNY GeForce-2 MX400 64MB VGA/ AGP Video Graphics Card

$79.98



Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 5.25

Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 5.25" Floppy Disk Lot of 9 Single Sided Used

$49.99



Vintage Schlesinger 17

Vintage Schlesinger 17" Leather Briefcase Classic Flap Whiskey Brown Attache EUC

$99.99



Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New picture

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New

$75.00



HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer picture

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer

$224.72