-
Booting with correct VGA Mode and refresh rate.
Hi,
I'm trying to get Knoppix to boot correctly to the mode I wish. My display supports 1280x1024 resolution at a refresh rate of 60 Hz. (LCD Display). When I let knoppix boot with the following parameters it defaults to 76 Hz, which I can't use:
knoppix26 fb1280x1024 vga=795
Is there a commandline parameter so that I can set the refresh rate to 60 Hz?
Thanks for any help,
Rindi
-
Senior Member
registered user
These are the two cheat codes available, I don't know if you can change that value but try it and post back.
knoppix xvrefresh=60 (or vsync=60) Use 60 Hz vertical refresh rate for X
knoppix xhrefresh=80 (or hsync=80) Use 80 kHz horizontal refresh rate for X
-
Thanks for the answer, but it didn't help.
-
Code:
knoppix26 screen=1280x1024 vsync=60
-
I already tried that without any improvement
Similar Threads
-
By pkg in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2006, 05:56 PM
-
By jeanthibca in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 02:33 PM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 07:36 PM
-
By Zibar in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 08:04 PM
-
By bateto_007 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 06:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$245.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T590 Gen1 8th Core i7 32GB 512GB Touchscreen RJ45 Win 11 Pro
$339.00