Hello! How can I uninstall some programms like openoffice org?
Because I like to update my openoffice!
but this is not so necessary, i would like to know how i can uninstall a programm that i want![]()
thanks
Hello! How can I uninstall some programms like openoffice org?
Because I like to update my openoffice!
but this is not so necessary, i would like to know how i can uninstall a programm that i want![]()
thanks
Easiest way would be to open up kpackage as root.
But frist run
apt-get update as root.
Installing and removing packages is done with apt-get. There is an overview of Debian package installer here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14705Originally Posted by Lumma
and also check out the apt-get/dpkg tutorial in the HddInstall forum.

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9461-16i SAS/SATA/NVME Tri-Mode PCIe RAID Controller
$295.00