Such early software is unlikely to work. Wine isn't likely to be happy about it, but the specialist port I can't remember the name of may work
(Gee, how helpful was that?)
anyone know if this works with wine? ive heard it does and ive heard it doesnt.
Such early software is unlikely to work. Wine isn't likely to be happy about it, but the specialist port I can't remember the name of may work
(Gee, how helpful was that?)
not verystupid wine, i can run everything but what i want to run.
http://www.Transgaming.com
Cedega - (Formerly WineX) plays most DirectX Games up to DirectX 9.
Uhm, I have to the link you provided and see no place there that you can down load Cedega at. Am I missing something?
Cedega is not free. Its $5 per month (3 months subscription require). Click the subscription link on the cedega page.
moustache
There are 2 versions of Cadega, the free, and paid for verisons, just like any other Capotolist companies out there. But the best thing to get is "Crossover Office Pro", which installs and runs Windows programs on Linux. I have recently installed and played Diablo 2 on Crossover. You can get it from Codeweavers. Http://www.CodeWeavers.com They also have Trial and Pro versions. It is worth buying. I can use WMA formats, play Diablo 2, and play shockwave games on it. Ask one of ur Tux-Buddies if they got Crossover Office pro...![]()
I'm not a gamer, but my version of CrossOver Office Pro 4.2 runs WAY more Windoze software than I ever imagined it would.
Version 5.0 is out now too.
Doug

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95