-
OK
The problem is solved.
I just added the line "alias 3c95x eth0" to force onboard lan load on eth0. Now I have eth0 -> LAN and eth1 -> Wlan. I'm not sure wich was the problem but this fix it. Now I'm interested in sharing internet from a Knoppix box with a lan card and a wlan card to anther laptop with a wifi card too. I'll use a subnet for lan and other for wifi.
Wich is the best/easy way to configure the knoppix laptop to share internet and network between lan & wifi?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By knop in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 03:11 AM
-
By kimbo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 07:39 PM
-
By Gorkon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 05:57 PM
-
By ziginet in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-06-2004, 06:37 PM
-
By h0mersimps0n in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 09:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos X16 ST12000NM001G 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$349.95