Hello!
I have configured my ADSL connection to connect to the internet automatically each time the system starts. However after restarting the computer the internet doesn't work, even after I type pon dsl-provider in the root shell. I have to run netcardconfig and ADSL/PPPoe config everytime the computer boots up.
This happens on two different computers with knoppix installed to hard disk (debian-like). What am I doing wrong?
Pascal

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Ampex Chip Boards Memory Processor Other
$299.99
4 vintage 16MB Fast Page Mode (FPM) DRAM memory module. [1, 2]
$60.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage HP iPAQ Agency Series Pocket PC PE2030A h5450 Not Tested No Battery/Pen
$35.00
4 vintage 16MB Fast Page Mode (FPM) DRAM memory module. [1, 2]
$59.99
Vintage UMC GMB-386UMC V0.1 386DX ISA Motherboard w/ AMIBIOS AA2828485
$68.00
RARE NEW RETAIL BOX VINTAGE AST BTC 5140M WINDOWS PS2 KEYBOARD FCC E5XK8M104M10U
$31.95
Apple Studio Display Monitor CRT 17" Clear Vintage Untested READ BROKEN STAND
$300.00
LOT of 4 Intel/AMD R80188 80188 R80186 80186 vintage CPU GOLD/Ceramic
$59.99