Knoppix comes with Qtparted, cfdisk and fdisk.
![]()
I need to partition two hd's. One partition will be for WinXP, and I assume it must be NTFS. Other partitions to be FAT32.
I tried the trial version of zBoot and ended up having to re-install Windows. Don't want anything to do with Symantec (Partition Magic).
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Knoppix comes with Qtparted, cfdisk and fdisk.
![]()
Qtparted being the most friendly.
Thanks to you both. After reading several posts about problems using qtparted, crashes, couldn't reboot, etc, I was hesitant to try it. I ran it from Knoppix, shrunk my WinXP partition to 15GB and formatted the 2nd partition to Fat32. Worked like a charm, and no problems with Windows. Now to get Knoppix installed on the drive.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot of 24 Micron 16GB 2Rx4 PC3L-12800R DDR3 ECC MT36KSF2G72PZ-1G6E1FG Server RAM
$299.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
16GB Micron MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2R1UI PC4-3200AA DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory
$99.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung (8X32GB) 256GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$1649.99
Lot of DDR4 Sodimm Laptop Ram (8-8GB sticks) (1-4GB Stick)
$250.00
Samsung 16 Gb Ddr 4-3200 Laptop Memory
$50.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50