Knoppix comes with Qtparted, cfdisk and fdisk.
![]()
I need to partition two hd's. One partition will be for WinXP, and I assume it must be NTFS. Other partitions to be FAT32.
I tried the trial version of zBoot and ended up having to re-install Windows. Don't want anything to do with Symantec (Partition Magic).
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Knoppix comes with Qtparted, cfdisk and fdisk.
![]()
Qtparted being the most friendly.
Thanks to you both. After reading several posts about problems using qtparted, crashes, couldn't reboot, etc, I was hesitant to try it. I ran it from Knoppix, shrunk my WinXP partition to 15GB and formatted the 2nd partition to Fat32. Worked like a charm, and no problems with Windows. Now to get Knoppix installed on the drive.

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE T430 T630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$225.00
NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40
HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00