Problem solved!
Just killed Nautilus from Autorun and from now on it won't take effect any more.
After I installed Knopix 3.4 to my HDD, KDE uses it's standard Theme with the blue background-gradient and the blue, apple like, icons.
But when I first used the Nautilus Filemanager, it killed my Theme and changed all icons and so on.
On Restart and Logon first the old theme appears for a couple of seconds, followed by the new Theme, setted up by Nautilus.
The Problem is: I would like to have the old theme back, as this new one is also present in the gnome-desktop.
Everytime I try to change the theme with the controll panel it doesn't take effect.
Hope anybody has a great idea![]()
Thanks
Problem solved!
Just killed Nautilus from Autorun and from now on it won't take effect any more.

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95
Intel Core i7-8700T SR3WX 2.40GHz Processor
$65.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00