-
I cannot boot knoppix26 because there are no boot-floppydisks for it. Please correct me if I'm wrong with this.
I tried the other parameters (except atapicd because I've no CD-ROM, only the image on my Fat32-harddisc) and I can boot but the Knoppix-Image cannot be found
spunti
Similar Threads
-
By Vronsky in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2006, 02:42 PM
-
By raghukp in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 05:17 PM
-
By max-ebb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 10:20 PM
-
By timber in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 04:05 PM
-
By MChrist in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 12:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99