I've used the cheatcode vga=normal, and the "undefined mode number" thingy goes away :
Current boot command :: knoppix noscsi nodma vga=normal
But I still have graphics problems when i run knoppix (glitches + bits missing)
I've used the cheatcode vga=normal, and the "undefined mode number" thingy goes away :
Current boot command :: knoppix noscsi nodma vga=normal
But I still have graphics problems when i run knoppix (glitches + bits missing)

MOS MCS 6502 Ceramic DIP Vintage CPU/Processor Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$2500.00
Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45
Vintage Ampex Chip Boards Memory Processor Other
$299.99
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Y2K Heritage Brown Leather 17” Laptop Briefcase Business Bag With Strap
$49.95
Vintage UMC GMB-386UMC V0.1 386DX ISA Motherboard w/ AMIBIOS AA2828485
$68.00
Intel, AMD, WE,ATT, M, CCCP,+ICs, Shadow box Vintage For The Collector. See Info
$250.00
LOT of 4 Intel/AMD R80188 80188 R80186 80186 vintage CPU GOLD/Ceramic
$59.99
Vintage 90s PC Intel Pentium, cards, no HDD
$80.00