-
Dell Inspiron 2500 Graphics Problems
Hello all 
I've been gettin this problem ever since the first copy of Knoppix I ran on this laptop. (Knoppix 3.6)
I've just burnt an iso of Knoppix 3.7, and still the same problem.
Laptop Specs ::
Dell Inspiron 2500
10GB HD
256MB RAM
When i "boot" knoppix with the usual cheatcodes : knoppix noscsi nodma lang=uk
I get this problem straight after I press the 'return' button on my keyboard :
Loading linux24 ....
Loading minirt24.gz
Ready.
You passed an undefined mode number.
Press <RETURN> to see video modes available, <SPACE> to continue or wait 30 seconds.
Even when I press Space, or press Return (and choose any of the modes)
KDE loads up fine etc.. Then I start seeing "large bits" missing on my screen + glitches etc..
Help plz
Similar Threads
-
By DATABURN in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2005, 05:13 PM
-
By frog-x in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 05:33 PM
-
By john2003 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-02-2003, 10:31 PM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2003, 09:04 AM
-
By seani in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-10-2003, 05:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VINTAGE 1990 Hayes LANstep Network Computer Operating System v1.00 SEALED NEW
$888.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage 1993 & 1994 Microsoft Home DINOSAURS PC Mac Game Software CD-Rom NEW
$299.99

Vintage 1991 Applied Engineering AE Sonic Blaster Apple IIGS Sound Card SEALED
$699.99

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

SEALED Iomega PCMCIA to Fast SCSI II Adapter Jaz Card & Cable | VINTAGE NEW
$169.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00