Sorry, made by Linksys (I'm confused)
Does Knoppix support the BEFW11S4 Wireless Access Point Router, made by Linux? If so, how do you set it up?
Thanks in advance.
Sorry, made by Linksys (I'm confused)
You shouldn't really consider linux supporting a router itself. What matters is if linux supports the wireless access card you are using to access the router.
I have used my dads laptop with the linksys wpc11 wireless pcmcia card which connected to a wireless linksys router, and it worked just fine.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX-4PST-RMK Adjustable 4-Post Rack Mount Kit NEW Factory Sealed
$150.00
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99