Just confirming that Windows read the time perfectly. It may have something to do with the fact that I had booting into Windows and then, much later, rebooted into knoppix...
So, at first I thought it was just my PC, but it does it on my dad's PC too. It seems that knoppix doesn't pick up the hour. it gets the minutes and seconds perfectly, but nothing more
Is there anything you can tell me? I tried searching for the word 'time' but it had no results![]()
Just confirming that Windows read the time perfectly. It may have something to do with the fact that I had booting into Windows and then, much later, rebooted into knoppix...
Is it just getting the hour 'wrong'? Perhaps you have to set the system to the proper locale.
Yes, wrongIt always ends up as 12. Date, Minutes and Seconds, perfect, but hours is always at 12 at start
![]()

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98