I am really excited that Knoppix now has Nessus 2.2 which can run internal checks thru SSH!
When running Nessus 2.2 on the Knoppix 3.7 distro, with only Safe Checks enabled - I got these messages:
root@ttyp1[knoppix]# nessusd
All plugins loaded
[5933](/var/lib/nessus/plugins/nmap.nasl) fread: stat(/var/lib//nessus/tmp/nmap.1076369891): No such file or directory
[5933](/var/lib/nessus/plugins/nmap.nasl) unlink(/var/lib//nessus/tmp/nmap.1076369891): No such file or director
This was an external scan.
In between the two error messages I stopped the scan and began it again from the start.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help!
Phil

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01