-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
probono
cmg is now default, please post what you think.
Greetings,
probono
what I think??? damn, man, I haven't been here (knoppix.net) for some time, and while I was gone you created something... wow... really impressive. I just can't imagine you did this... Yow, you got some help, sure, but still - its amazing. really. uber-cool. I hope you can find time to continue working on this... I have quite some troubles with my installation, but as soon as these have been worked out, I'll be trying klik 
good job, man!
/superstoned is impressed
Similar Threads
-
By White in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 03-18-2006, 01:59 PM
-
By Crenn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-01-2005, 12:38 AM
-
By DelNorte in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-22-2005, 07:27 AM
-
By zlibre in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 03:00 AM
-
By knoppixnewbie in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 05:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

JUNIPER MPC10E-15C-MRATE MPC10E-15C-X MX MODULAR 15-PORT CONCENTRATOR 400G
$39999.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55