Greetings. I'm wriiting a book about Knoppix and I need to know, if possible, if version 4.0 is on the horizon. I realize it's difficult to predict but I'm looking for an educated guess if possible. Thanks.[/code]
Greetings. I'm wriiting a book about Knoppix and I need to know, if possible, if version 4.0 is on the horizon. I realize it's difficult to predict but I'm looking for an educated guess if possible. Thanks.[/code]

DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO)
$200.00
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$74.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$145.00
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$149.00
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital M8933 module tape control TM03 common mode (B1)
$129.99