-
More questions after HDD install. Please help.
I've install 3.7 to my hard drive and I finally got it to boot up using grub.
Question 1. I can't unmount cdroms. I've tried all kinds of mods to fstab but nothing works.
The default config didn't work either.
Question 2. If I try to unmount cdrom or do anything from an xterm almost all messages appear in
German. I'm not sure why cds don't unmount because I can't read German. My KDE desktop is all English.
Can any one help?
Similar Threads
-
By Luke Riches in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 08:15 AM
-
By mike19 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 01:11 AM
-
By c123 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 09:31 AM
-
By binarybum in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 04:10 PM
-
By Slo in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 06:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00