I've install 3.7 to my hard drive and I finally got it to boot up using grub.
Question 1. I can't unmount cdroms. I've tried all kinds of mods to fstab but nothing works.
The default config didn't work either.
Question 2. If I try to unmount cdrom or do anything from an xterm almost all messages appear in
German. I'm not sure why cds don't unmount because I can't read German. My KDE desktop is all English.
Can any one help?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
LOT OF 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-EE1-11 P/N: MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6D1ZG
$199.95
LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SK Hynix 32GB Server Memory 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-R81-11 HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH Server RAM
$169.99
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50