Go to the Knoppix wiki and read the instructions on how to use at the bottom of the page and add your own section to the FAQ.
I was thinking that this forum should have a knoppix on laptop section. I recently went and installed knoppix on my Panasonic Toughbook CF-47. There were a few tweaks I had to perform as my floppy is also a LS-120 drive. So now I am trying to figure out where to post exactly how I accomplished all of this. I guess until the admins get a laptop section ill just have to stick it in the hdinstall section. Oh yeah and what about ls-120 in the /dev folder?
Nthline
Go to the Knoppix wiki and read the instructions on how to use at the bottom of the page and add your own section to the FAQ.
I stuck my post from the hdd install section into the wiki thanks for the info
Nthline
Huhum, I just edited lots of stuff on that wiki (FaqHdInstall) yesterday, but now I can't find itOriginally Posted by Nthline
It even says that the last time it was edited is April 2 and March 16
[edit]
I've now *created* a Wiki account (see the small box at the bottom of the docs pages) and it seems to stick now. Edited FaqHdBased again, and it now has an even better layout than the one I made yesterday
Didn't find your post though
[/edit]
are you sure you're looking at the right section ?Originally Posted by Henk Poley
check out http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/RecentChanges to see if your changes are in there.
While we're thinking about a Knoppix on Laptops section for the forum, are there any other forum sections we should think about?
I thought I was...Originally Posted by eadz
But there seems to be a copy of the one I edited: HdBasedHowTo is basicaly the same as FaqHdBased. I'll check out dependencies (backlinks) and differences, then "remove" (replace with a WikiLink) one of them, probably FaqHdBased.
Found the docs here: KnoppixOnLaptop
[Edit]Found another HdBasedInstall copy: HdBased-HowTo[/edit]

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
HP ProLiant BL460c Gen8 Blade Chassis w/2x Xeon E5-2630L 2.0GHz, 32GB RAM, No H
$144.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99