-
Need networking help for 2wire USB Dsl Knoppix 3.7
I am very new to linux. I have installed knoppix 3.7 on my hard drive. I connect to the internet using a 2wire home portal DSL modem. With windows, i only have to plug the Home Phone Network Adapter into my usb slot, and I can connect to the internet, so I assume i use DHCP. I have no idea how to go about getting online. I've been reading other posts, but none seem to apply to my particular situation.
If anyone can help me with this, or point me to a relevant post, it would be much appreciated.
-Matt
Similar Threads
-
By kbates666 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-11-2005, 05:47 AM
-
By kbates666 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-11-2005, 01:47 AM
-
By 23skidoo in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 04:02 AM
-
By Fenix*NBK* in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 01:09 PM
-
By YannLeMerle in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 08:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50