Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: micro bootcd & PMI

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    10

    micro bootcd & PMI

    Hi,

    If I were to use poormaninstall, I dont need the whole Knoppix system in my boot cd right?

    I am new to this ... so what is needed on the cd. initrd? linuxrc?
    How can I remaster it so I can create the boot disk to fit into those credit card cdr?
    I just need to boot it off and load the rest from HD.


    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441

    Re: micro bootcd & PMI

    Quote Originally Posted by star
    How can I remaster it so I can create the boot disk to fit into those credit card cdr?
    DSL

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    10
    The kernel version should be same I think.
    The easy way out I think (I will try and see ...) to remove all the packages in the CD.
    But the packages will be in the PMI partition. So using frhd may work...??

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    10
    From my tests ... it worked!! heh heh heh.
    now ... to minimize the CD so that it fits into a small cd, and maybe play with the menu .... hmmm...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW picture

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW

$13.89



LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to... picture

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...

$162.04



2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM picture

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM

$37.99



Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe picture

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe

$53.99



US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits picture

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits

$13.89



MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit picture

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit

$399.00



2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower picture

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower

$16.99



Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H picture

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H

$104.98



Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles picture

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles

$53.99



Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery picture

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery

$107.67