I cant bootup knoppix. I get the error something like "cant find linnux file system". Does anyone know why? How do I fix it?
I cant bootup knoppix. I get the error something like "cant find linnux file system". Does anyone know why? How do I fix it?
Do you mean kernel panic: can't find root filesystem?
You need more background information in order to get a clear reply.
Some usefull information to give would be:
the device name of your hard drive (eg. hda2).
do you have your BIOS set to boot from the first or second hard drive?
Are you using GRUB?
What version of knoppix did you install?

Epson Card 486D4 Single Board Computer Card PCMCIA Vintage Industrial
$906.39
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
VINTAGE HEWLETT PACKARD HP 110 LAPTOP WITH CARRYING CASE
$350.00
IBM ThinkPad 360C Vintage Laptop Black Screen No Battery w/ Charger AS IS
$175.00
Vintage Computer Motherboard Used
$65.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Mixed Lot Box Of Vintage Used Diskettes / Floppy Disks 3.5 3.5" Lot Of 73
$45.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72