-
KNOPPIX DATA BACKUP problems
Hello~ Everyone
Could you help me out for data backup?
I was trying to back up data by Knoppix.
I have 4 SCSI hard drives in one server.
One of them installed "WIN 2000 ADV. SERVER" I can see on the Desktop.
However, three others Not installed any other OS I cannot see and mount on the Desktop.
When I used " fdisk -l", I got following messages.
Disk /dev/sda:36.7 GB
Disk /dev/sda doesn't contain a valid partition table.
Disk /dev/sdb:36.7 GB
Disk /dev/sda doesn't contain a valid partition table.
Disk /dev/sdc:36.7 GB
Disk /dev/sda doesn't contain a valid partition table.
Disk /dev/sdd: 9100 MB
Is there any problems with RAID or something?
Could you please help me how to mount them ?
I really appreciate it.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Is there any problems with RAID or something?
Are you running RAID? Does the Win2003 server normally see the 4 SCSI disks as one big disk? You may have to enable a RAID setup in Knoppix/Linux. Try searching these forums or try google for a solution.
I hope this helps.
James
Similar Threads
-
By popjack in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-28-2005, 08:55 PM
-
By djbjrca in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-05-2005, 03:01 AM
-
By echobeach in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 02:47 PM
-
By monkymind in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 08-28-2004, 04:05 AM
-
By Rggoalie3 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 10:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 400800 PAL CPU6502C Sally PCB with PAL ANTIC GTIA G3D
$70.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75