Hi All!
In my current Knoppix 3.7, I see GTK 2.0 and 2.4. Can I install Abiword 2.2.1? Must I install GNOME to Knoppix 3.7? Can Abiword run in Fluxbox?
Thanks!
m k h _ s g n
Hi All!
In my current Knoppix 3.7, I see GTK 2.0 and 2.4. Can I install Abiword 2.2.1? Must I install GNOME to Knoppix 3.7? Can Abiword run in Fluxbox?
Thanks!
m k h _ s g n
I have successfully installed Abiword in my HD Knoppix 3.7 setup. It was all through apt-get.
Just Apt-Get install Abiword-gnome. You will be prompted for suggested and recommended packages. Write them all down.
You will especially need the plugins. I installed every additional package that would install. The gtk does not.
It may happen that your cups printer system gets removed. You might have to apt-get install cupsys again.
Also, look for threads on this site to install the gimp printer drivers.
Caveat: If a package is prompting you that it's going to first remove 100s of items, don't do it.Skip that package.
Abiword is really great. Good luck.
Sorry I don't know about fluxbox.
sakiZ

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00