View Poll Results: Is v3.2 even worth downloading?
- Voters
- 12. You may not vote on this poll
-
Yes, it may have it's bugs but it's stable for the most part.
-
No, I would wait a while.
-
3.2 is it worth it?
Hey all
I'm fairly new to this, and I'm actually a Morphix man myself
. I haven't used Knoppix at all yet. On to my main point. I haven't really heard anything good about 3.2. So is it worth it? Or should I just use 3.1 until 3.2 stablizes. (It seems as though there is an update almost everyday!) Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$250.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00