View Poll Results: Is v3.2 even worth downloading?
- Voters
- 12. You may not vote on this poll
-
Yes, it may have it's bugs but it's stable for the most part.
-
No, I would wait a while.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I can't even decide how to vote on this one, so I'm not going to.
3.1 is faster, and works good. 3.2 is slower and for the most part works good, but some of the new features are just now getting fixed.
I have dl'ed 3-23 (it was a bad dl), 3-24 (which is OK), and am presently getting 3-30, the versions prior to 3-26 didn't function properly as far as reloading your saved configuration and/or home files, actually I can get either to work by themselves, but not both together.
rock
Similar Threads
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage AppleCare Protection Plan Box for Mac Model 607-3517 COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75

Vintage 1990s Sun Microsystems Type 5 Keyboard 320-1073-01 with cable
$49.99

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00

Vintage (1979) Sanyo VM-4209 ‘Videoscope’ Monitor - Working
$325.00