View Poll Results: Is v3.2 even worth downloading?
- Voters
- 12. You may not vote on this poll
-
Yes, it may have it's bugs but it's stable for the most part.
-
No, I would wait a while.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Where do you live?
I've had 3.2 rel.3-24 up on a computer at school now for a day plus and it seems to be OK. Any minute now I should have the 3-30 iso written to cd. I'm interested in getting it going, I have to manually edit the XF86Config-4 file on this computer, and I also get tired of re-configuring the printer, so I'm hoping that the myconfig and home boot options work properly on 3-30.
rock
Similar Threads
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.
$625.00

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50