-
I am completely new to knoppix but I run it (this morning) by using Knoppix LiveCD 3.3.
I did it on a Pentium-I 133 64Mb RAM.
I would like to install knoppix 3.3 to its hd
I wonder if there is a easy-to-install Mail Server program included in the CD.
If not, is there any program (mail server) that I can install for my office (100 mail-users)??
thanks+
Similar Threads
-
By pgk3734 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-04-2005, 08:22 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 04:49 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-18-2004, 02:16 PM
-
By willywalker in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2004, 11:24 AM
-
By Ziandabo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-12-2003, 11:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99