I am glad you got it to work. You'r better at Linux than I am. I recently had the same problem, couldn't mount cdrom. This topic explains why you probably had the problem and the easy way to fix it.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1499
![]()
I am glad you got it to work. You'r better at Linux than I am. I recently had the same problem, couldn't mount cdrom. This topic explains why you probably had the problem and the easy way to fix it.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1499
![]()

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core Ryzen 7 Pro 4750U 512GB SSD 16GB RAM FAIR BATT
$225.00
HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
Dell OptiPlex 5090 Micro Core i5-11500T 1.50GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD W11P Wifi
$199.00
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99