I hv external firewire cdr/w that I cant mount (I dont know how to).
the problem is not the firewire because I hv external HD and it works fine and when I load knoppix whithout "home=scan myconfig=scan" at the startup this cdr/w works fine.
I tried "mount /dev/cdrom1 /mnt/cdrom1" but it said that cdrom1 is already mounted.
I think I just can load without using "home=scan myconfig=scan" at the startup, but I don't want to loose them (maybe there is a way to save them and to load them after).
thanks

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
VA Linux 1120 1U Rackmount Server
$100.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Dell SonicWall TZ400 Network Security Appliance Firewall New
$245.00
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99