I hv external firewire cdr/w that I cant mount (I dont know how to).
the problem is not the firewire because I hv external HD and it works fine and when I load knoppix whithout "home=scan myconfig=scan" at the startup this cdr/w works fine.
I tried "mount /dev/cdrom1 /mnt/cdrom1" but it said that cdrom1 is already mounted.
I think I just can load without using "home=scan myconfig=scan" at the startup, but I don't want to loose them (maybe there is a way to save them and to load them after).
thanks

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C1101-4P Integrated Service Router Unit Only (HD)
$250.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco C9200-NM-4X Catalyst 9200 Series Network Module - expansion module(Sealed)
$410.00