Ok i got this problem:
with knoppix 3.7, when I'm running it from the CD with the knoppix26 cheat code, my sound card is detected
but I installed it on my hd and now the sound card is not detected anymore
here's the output of lspci -v
Code:0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8363/8365 [KT133/KM133] (rev 81) Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 8 Memory at d8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M] Capabilities: [a0] AGP version 2.0 Capabilities: [c0] Power Management version 2 0000:00:01.0 PCI bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8363/8365 [KT133/KM133 AGP] (prog-if 00 [Normal decode]) Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 0 Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=0 Memory behind bridge: dc000000-ddffffff Prefetchable memory behind bridge: d0000000-d7ffffff Capabilities: [80] Power Management version 2 0000:00:07.0 ISA bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C686 [Apollo Super South] (rev 40) Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C686/A PCI to ISA Bridge Flags: bus master, stepping, medium devsel, latency 0 Capabilities: [c0] Power Management version 2 0000:00:07.1 IDE interface: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C586A/B/VT82C686/A/B/VT823x/A/C PIPC Bus Master IDE (rev 06) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP]) Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32 I/O ports at c000 [size=16] Capabilities: [c0] Power Management version 2 0000:00:07.2 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller (rev 1a) (prog-if 00 [UHCI]) Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. (Wrong ID) USB Controller Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 5 I/O ports at c400 [size=32] Capabilities: [80] Power Management version 2 0000:00:07.3 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller (rev 1a) (prog-if 00 [UHCI]) Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. (Wrong ID) USB Controller Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 5 I/O ports at c800 [size=32] Capabilities: [80] Power Management version 2 0000:00:07.4 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C686 [Apollo Super ACPI] (rev 40) Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 9 Capabilities: [68] Power Management version 2 0000:00:07.5 Multimedia audio controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C686 AC97 Audio Controller (rev 50) Subsystem: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.: Unknown device 3400 Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 12 I/O ports at cc00 [size=256] I/O ports at d000 [size=4] I/O ports at d400 [size=4] Capabilities: [c0] Power Management version 2 0000:00:09.0 Network controller: Intersil Corporation Intersil ISL3890 [Prism GT/Prism Duette] (rev 01) Subsystem: Standard Microsystems Corp [SMC]: Unknown device 2802 Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 80, IRQ 11 Memory at de000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8K] Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 1 0000:00:0a.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB Live! EMU10k1 (rev 07) Subsystem: Creative Labs SB Live! 5.1 Model SB0100 Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 12 I/O ports at dc00 [size=32] Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 1 0000:00:0a.1 Input device controller: Creative Labs SB Live! MIDI/Game Port (rev 07) Subsystem: Creative Labs Gameport Joystick Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32 I/O ports at e000 [size=8] Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 1 0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV11 [GeForce2 MX/MX 400] (rev b2) (prog-if 00 [VGA]) Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc. V7100 Pro with TV output Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 10 Memory at dc000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M] Memory at d0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M] Capabilities: [60] Power Management version 2 Capabilities: [44] AGP version 2.0

IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99
IBM 02AN553 01LL325 IBM I/OADAPTER PCIe / PCN Internal Server Systems Adapter
$199.99