What you need to do is to remaster or customize Knoppix and make a new ISO image. See the HOWTO that I wrote here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13867.
I hope this helps.
James
Alright guys I am kinda new to the whole using knoppix distro... But I had a question. Maybe this has been asked before... once I patch all my programs on knoppix and it's running properly and everything... how to i save it back to cd where it's patched and stays patched so next time i use the boot cd the new patched software on knoppix will already be loaded so no re-patching will be needed?
What you need to do is to remaster or customize Knoppix and make a new ISO image. See the HOWTO that I wrote here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13867.
I hope this helps.
James

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1785.15
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$475.60
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99
NEW SGIN 18.5" Laptop Intel Core i3-10100Y 16GB RAM 1TB SSD RJ45 USB-C Win11
$402.99