What you need to do is to remaster or customize Knoppix and make a new ISO image. See the HOWTO that I wrote here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13867.
I hope this helps.
James
Alright guys I am kinda new to the whole using knoppix distro... But I had a question. Maybe this has been asked before... once I patch all my programs on knoppix and it's running properly and everything... how to i save it back to cd where it's patched and stays patched so next time i use the boot cd the new patched software on knoppix will already be loaded so no re-patching will be needed?
What you need to do is to remaster or customize Knoppix and make a new ISO image. See the HOWTO that I wrote here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13867.
I hope this helps.
James

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$56.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00
KingFast F10 256GB 2.5” SATA III SSD Tested Working 2710DCS23BF-256
$22.89
Samsung 512GB PCIe NVMe m.2 SSD Solid State Drive MZVLW512HMJP-000L7 MZ-VLB5120
$51.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$25.00