Your currently installed on 64MB of ram? Did you try a USB mouse or even a serial mouse?
This is my first time using KNOPPIX or linux for that matter. I am installed KNOPPIX on a 266 PII 64mb RAM and a 6 gig hard drive. This laptop is gutted. I installed on another system and moved this hdd here, becuase this laptop doesn't have a floppy or cd-rom. install works and boots. I can hookup an external keyboard to the ps/2 port, and usb ports. When I pulg a mouse into either one the mouse won't work. That's pretty much my problem.
Thank in advance,
CrazyJerry
Your currently installed on 64MB of ram? Did you try a USB mouse or even a serial mouse?
Yes I am Currently installed on 64 megs of ram witha swap file of 900megs.
I have tried both a PS/2 and a USB mouse, niether are working. I had removed the serial connection becuase it was going to get in the way of my enclosure.
You mean, both kernel wont work?
Try boot using different kernel and see if it work.
![]()

Vintage Intel 8085 CPU Processor Board Ceramic Gold IC Industrial Military Rare
$199.95
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
vintage pentium 3 pc turns on no display no post
$150.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Vintage Retro Military Avionics Control Board Intel 8097 Gold Ceramic ICs Rare 2
$149.95
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85