Your currently installed on 64MB of ram? Did you try a USB mouse or even a serial mouse?
This is my first time using KNOPPIX or linux for that matter. I am installed KNOPPIX on a 266 PII 64mb RAM and a 6 gig hard drive. This laptop is gutted. I installed on another system and moved this hdd here, becuase this laptop doesn't have a floppy or cd-rom. install works and boots. I can hookup an external keyboard to the ps/2 port, and usb ports. When I pulg a mouse into either one the mouse won't work. That's pretty much my problem.
Thank in advance,
CrazyJerry
Your currently installed on 64MB of ram? Did you try a USB mouse or even a serial mouse?
Yes I am Currently installed on 64 megs of ram witha swap file of 900megs.
I have tried both a PS/2 and a USB mouse, niether are working. I had removed the serial connection becuase it was going to get in the way of my enclosure.
You mean, both kernel wont work?
Try boot using different kernel and see if it work.
![]()

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Genuine Brother TN310Y Yellow Toner Cartridge - Open Box - Vacuum Sealed
$37.99
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15