-
u women and guys are great kanotix works just fine with my usb modem
thanks very much for all ur help ive installed it to hard drive now
now im stuck on installing programs thou dcgui qt is what i want to install but dont know where to begin ill see if i can find something in the forumns
thanks once more
-
Senior Member
registered user
Tempête dans un verre d'eau

Originally Posted by
badboy4life
or are u always that way ? huh? :P
I am afraid I am terse in my native language as well, and that is not english. Sorry if I managed to sound rude, but I only meant to remind of the obvious. While providing a link and answering your question, by the way.

Originally Posted by
cintra
single line questions and answers seems to be the norm
Suits me fine. Whereas the new trend here seems to be to spend more time commenting the tone of answers than providing technical insight. I doubt Miss Manners haunts computer forums, much less answers posts.
Anyway glad to read you got the modem working, and I hope you enjoy unix.
Happy new year and all that; I am off for good, now.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 512GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/MAC
$73.00