K3b should do it.
Ok - here's the deal. I have an .iso package I would like to "burn" to a CD. I've done this many times in "Lo$e ME", but I have been unable to figure out how to Burn an .ISO image using Knoppix 3.7 pre release.
What "Program" or "Package" do I use?
What are the "secret" entries I must use?
So far I have been able to put the .ISO on three disk, but not the "Image" needed to make the disk function correctly.
I don't want to fall back into Bill'$ clutches - if I can help it...
GMD
K3b should do it.
That's the program I've been trying to use. Where do I find the command to burn an .ISO as a disk image? All I ever get is the .ISO file copied to the disk, not the image with all the files...
GMD
Sorry about that, I could have been more specific. At the top, tools--->CD--->burn cd image. then you can browse for the image even if it is in your windows partition. Or right click on the image and actions---> write cd image with k3b, does the same thing.
Right - I'll give that a try tonight after I get home
Thanks in advance
GMD
PS - Do you know where I can DL a PDF of the owner's manual or How To for k3b?
![]()
Type man k3b at a konsole. I think its in a live cd also. I have a hd install and it is here.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
10G PCIe Ethernet Adapter AQC113 10GBase-T RJ45 NIC for Windows Linux NAS Server
$57.99
Maxed HP MicroServer Gen8 3.5GHz Xeon E3-1270 V2 16GB RAM 40TB RAID 1TB SSD NAS
$1499.00
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99
Multi-Boot Linux & Utility 18 in 1 USB – Best of 2026 Free Same-Day Shipping
$22.99
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99