Hi,
I ve just read your post is it late ( I am new to this forum) ?
any way why do you want to use xinerama ? If to use two monitors ( to video card at same times) like me I can send you the configuration I did ?
best regards
bela
I'd love to have autoconfiguration for Xinearama on knoppix. It would be great for those of us who have multihead setups.
Hi,
I ve just read your post is it late ( I am new to this forum) ?
any way why do you want to use xinerama ? If to use two monitors ( to video card at same times) like me I can send you the configuration I did ?
best regards
bela

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Touch 14” Laptop Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$249.99
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI
$259.99
Lenovo Thinkpad E15~ i5 Gen 12~ 24 Ram~ 256 NVMe~ Win 11 Pro~ A Condition
$329.95