Hi,
I ve just read your post is it late ( I am new to this forum) ?
any way why do you want to use xinerama ? If to use two monitors ( to video card at same times) like me I can send you the configuration I did ?
best regards
bela
I'd love to have autoconfiguration for Xinearama on knoppix. It would be great for those of us who have multihead setups.
Hi,
I ve just read your post is it late ( I am new to this forum) ?
any way why do you want to use xinerama ? If to use two monitors ( to video card at same times) like me I can send you the configuration I did ?
best regards
bela

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer Video Game System - **UNTESTED PARTS OR REPAIR**
$89.99
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99