I gave up on the bittorrent and started using bittornado a while back. Try it, it's good, even the bittornado-gui is better IMO.
apt-cache search bittornado
Don't know if everyone knows, but it's out. Anyway after I saw the code I tried installing python-gtk and similar packages but it still wont work.
Code:/Desktop/BitTorrent-3.9.0$ python btdownloadgui.py Traceback (most recent call last): File "btdownloadgui.py", line 28, in ? import gtk ImportError: No module named gtk
I gave up on the bittorrent and started using bittornado a while back. Try it, it's good, even the bittornado-gui is better IMO.
apt-cache search bittornado
I know all about BT, I just wanted to see the new GUI he designed.
The debian package didnt work, but compiling pygtk worked. Can't say much for the GUI though.

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
$400.00
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM iDataPlex dx360 M4 with 4× Xeon E5-2680 v2, 128 GB RAM, 2× QLogic
$149.00
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM Power 710 Express 8231-E2B POWER7 16GB DDR3 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$409.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$281.25