-
Bittorrent 3.9.0 beta problem
Don't know if everyone knows, but it's out. Anyway after I saw the code I tried installing python-gtk and similar packages but it still wont work.
Code:
/Desktop/BitTorrent-3.9.0$ python btdownloadgui.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "btdownloadgui.py", line 28, in ?
import gtk
ImportError: No module named gtk
-
I gave up on the bittorrent and started using bittornado a while back. Try it, it's good, even the bittornado-gui is better IMO.
apt-cache search bittornado
-
I know all about BT, I just wanted to see the new GUI he designed.
-
The debian package didnt work, but compiling pygtk worked. Can't say much for the GUI though.
Similar Threads
-
By wolfgang-s in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2006, 07:31 AM
-
By eadz in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 04:07 PM
-
By Superstoned in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 06:10 PM
-
By xile in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-29-2003, 01:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

Intel Core i5-12500 3.00 GHz LGA 1700 Desktop CPU Processor SRL5V
$125.00

Intel Core i7-7700 SR338 3.6GHz 4-Core LGA 1151 Kaby Lake CPU Processor - Good
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

hp Desktop PC Computer Quad Core 16GB RAM DUAL 22" LCDs Wi-Fi BT Windows 11 SSD
$219.99